A death always and invariably causes a lot of upheaval for the survivor(s). Whether it is you, your spouse or one of your children, life insurance minimizes the financial impact. For example:
- Paying death expenses (funeral expenses, taxes, etc.);
- Maintain standard of living;
- Maintain focus on important projects such as buying a home, children’s education, saving for retirement, etc.
It also offers interesting tax advantages, as it is possible to:
- Accumulate tax-sheltered amounts while protecting one’s wealth;
- Facilitate the payment of tax by the estate on inherited property (e.g. land, secondary residence, etc.)
After analyzing your needs and objectives, we can help you build a personalized insurance solution.