Critical illness insurance
Your life expectancy never stops increasing… Thanks to medical advances, more and more people are surviving cancer, stroke and other serious diseases :
- 1 in 4 people will have heart disease. Of these, 95% will survive their first heart attack.
- 1 in 3 people will suffer from cancer. Of these, 65% will survive for more than 5 years.
Critical illness insurance allows you to cover the expenses of a contracted illness so you can devote yourself on your own health while maintaining financial stability. You are free to use the amount of insurance as you see fit to, for example :
- Pay for drugs and health care not covered by provincial plans;
- Access to new experimental drugs and technologies;
- Obtain home care and services (housekeeping, meal preparation, basic hygiene, babysitting, accompaniment, etc.);
- Allow your spouse to take time off work to be with you;
- Cover transportation and accommodation costs for residents living far from major urban centres or for treatments obtained in another region;
- Pay the fees of certain health professionals (occupational therapist, osteopath, chiropractor, speech therapist, etc.);
- Adjust the residence or vehicle;
- Offer you quality time.
Critical illness insurance provides support and access to leading-edge medical information and expertise. There are also several other support services available at no extra charge :
- Psychological assistance;
- Convalescence and operation assistance;
- Legal assistance;
- Assistance in the liquidation of an estate;
- Travel assistance.
We can help you build a customized protection that will meet your needs, your objectives, and your expectations… You will finally find real peace of mind…